WHEN VOICE ACTORS COSPLAY AS THEIR CHARACTERS THE ANGELS SING
whatever you do, farkas, don’t look behind you
1. Do you try to stay away from walkthroughs? Yeah, I don’t really like knowing what I’m supposed to do step by step. If I’m lost beyond all compare, then I’ll take a little peak.
2. Company you’re always loyal to? Valve
3. Best game you’ve ever played? I actually had to go down into my basement and thoroughly go through my library to see what stood out to me. After a long and semi-painful process, the best game i’ve played would have to be Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
4. Worst game you’ve ever played. The only one that jumps into my head is Monster House: The Video Game.
5. A popular series/game you just can’t get into no matter how much you try? I’m a fan of MMOs and RPGs, but Blizzard’s style is very hard to get into. I like Diablo and WoW, but trying to play them is a bit difficult.
11. Hardest game you’ve played? Another World/Out of This World. Fun as hell, but if you don’t know what you’re doing, you’re gonna have a bad time.
15. Which two games do you think would make an awesome crossover? The Elder Scrolls Series and Legend of Zelda would be pretty cool.
26. Handheld or console? Probably console, more for the fact that i play more PC games than I do handheld or console.
27. Has there ever been a moment that has made you cry? Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. (Spoiler free for all you kiddies) The ending scene between Xion and Axel, and then later with Xion and Roxas were pretty close to me. I grew a liking to Xion and got a bit chocked up at the end.
29. Which is more important, gameplay or story? I’m glad that graphics aren’t part of the question. I couldn’t care less about the graphics..
This is rather tricky. As stated above, I really enjoyed playing Amnesia, as well as some other games like the Metroid series, Okami, and even Team Fortress 2. I get really immersed into these games, and the experience that follows is what truly makes a video game for me. I feel like the gameplay is more important to me. You could have a plot twist bigger than one of M. night shyamalan’s movies, but you gotta get me hooked into the game first with the atmosphere.
3. Best game you’ve ever played. Half-Life 3. no, but seriously, I’m not all that sure. Picking one game out of so many is quite the challenge. As for a stand-alone game, I would say Okami.
4. Worst game you’ve ever played. Monster House: The Video Game
15. Which two games do you think would make an awesome crossover? I think mixing the Elder Scrolls with Legend of Zelda would be a pretty cool idea…
pastel alts of my previous gg/nsp icons. enjoy!
I animated a really stupid gif in response to a picture from the TF2 subreddit and I’m really proud of it so here you go.
THE TAG LINK
I CANT BREATH LORD JESUS CHRIST FUCK OMG
did this guy just livetweet a poisoning
that he committed
Social media needs to go away forever
IS THIS GUY EVEN REAL????
meryl, brad and i at the oscars
im gonna take down ur blog
fun friendship bracelet ideas